Thursday, October 2, 2008

Cleaning and Laundry Days

Lots of poopy jammies are going to be piling up these days. They need some helping hands to fold laundry and clean out those toilets and sinks.

Cleaning and Laundry Days will be Monday's and Friday's from 10 a.m - 12:30 a.m. throughout the month of October. Here are the dates open:

October 6 (taken - karin s.)
October 10 (taken - debi r)
October 13 (Laura Long)
October 17 (taken aletha b.)
October 20 (taken karin s.)
October 24 (taken teresa h.)
October 27 (taken aletha b.)
October 31 (taken steffani d.)

Again, here's what you do to sign up:
Comment below with 1) Your Name 2) What day you would like, and 3) Your e-mail contact so that I can remind you and give you their address. Once that date is taken, I'll remove it from the list.

9 comments:

TcH said...

I will take Oct 24. You have my email already. thanks! T

Karin said...

I will take the 6th and the 20th please. Great website!

Karin S.
503-774-7560

Night Shift said...

I'll take the 31st.
Stefanie Dieffenbach
503-545-5437
stefdief@msn.com

Night Shift said...

I'll take the 31st
Stef Dieffenbach
503-545-5437
stefdief@msn.com

aBrennan said...

I'll take Oct 17th and the 27th!

-Aletha Brennan
509-952-8731--best way to get a hold of me.

Unknown said...

We are all praying for you Shannan and the rest of the family. We are also rejoicing in the bits of good news as your health returns. Love, Hofman family

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, We signed up for meals in Teambldrs class. Shall we disregard those dates and sign up on this blog?

Susan Surface
surface4@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Kate, Megan & I can take laundry and cleaning on the 13th.

johnsonfam6@comcast.net

Joan Munsey said...

Hi Kate, I talked to Shamnon'as mom of the phone today and offered to do laundry on Saturday, not knowing that you had a schedule set up. I would be happy to do it next week. Do they want it done at their home or is it something I could pickup amnd take to my home?
Please let me know. Joan Munsey
jsmunsey@q.com