Wednesday, October 8, 2008

update from Tim on Wednesday

After Dialysis last night and changing BP meds, (the other one was giving Shannan headaches anyway) her BP this morning was down to 150/80. Not great, but a huge improvement over what it has been the last few days. Her creatinine is also down today, although still not as low as it was two days ago; it's still an improvement.

I went to work today, and Darby had an emotional meltdown, not wanting me to leave. Please pray that staying with friends will provide some good routine for her to help her settle a bit better emotionally.

Shannan seems better, but we have no idea how long her body will take to resume normal function on its own. Please continue to pray for this.

Thank you all for your love and prayers. They are making a huge difference.

Tim

Kate: I'd like you to find someone to set up a 24 hour prayer system like we've done for Jody's mission trips.

**note from Kate:
Is there anyone interested in coordinating a prayer system? It would include having people sign up for hour time slots to pray around the clock. Whoever coordinates can use the blog to advertise the need for open time slots. Email me and let me know theahls@gmail.com.

***Praise:
All laundry days have been taken!! THANK YOU!!! Check to see if you have signed up.

3 comments:

Lina Lou said...

It's good to hear from you Tim. I am keeping you guys in my prayers and will be up to see Shan, this Friday. Please give her my love. Congratulations again on your beautiful son, Ian Timothy is the perfect name. I hope it brings you and Shan comfort. Take care... Love, Linda

Shelby said...

I'm praying for devine healing for Shannan and for stregnth and endurance for Tim and also praying for your beautiful children as well.

May God bless your family and all who are helping out too!

Shelby said...

I'm praying for devine healing for Shannan and for stregnth and endurance for Tim and also praying for your beautiful children as well.

May God bless your family and all who are helping out too!