Thursday, October 2, 2008

Here it is

Everything you need to know about how to help the Swindler Family is here.

Please scroll down through the posts to find ways you can help. If you are confused, the ideas don't fit your schedule, please comment here and I'll find a way for you to help.

On the right hand side you will find quick links to each category. As a need arises, I'll list it there.

I will also keep you updated as to Shannan's progress and how she is doing. For now, tonight, Tim is home with both kids alone, so pray pray pray for an easy night. There is help coming in the morning.

Thanks friends!

4 comments:

Mystie said...

Tim and Shannan,
It goes without saying how concerned we are for you. We have been praying earnestly and are trusting God for his mighty healing. Shannan, I want so much to come see you! You scared us so badly!
Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy...I'm sure Darby is thrilled for her new brother but missing Mommy immensely. I trust you'll have plenty of help in the days ahead, and when I return home next week I will be able to pitch in as much as possible.
Keep getting stronger and fight this thing like I know you will...WE LOVE YOU!!!

Mystie and Carl

Lina Lou said...

Congratulations Shannie,
I'm so relieved to hear you are on the mend and will be able to enjoy your new sweet baby very soon. I'm sending hugs and love long distance... but not too long, I'll be up to see you and help out soon. It's so good to see what a wonderful extended family is there for you and your peeps! Love you lots and give yourself some time to heal up... that's an order! :)
Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannan..(Tim too)
Congratulations on the baby boy. You know how I loves those baby boys! You didn't do it easy though did you?
You are in our thoughts and we are willing you to get strong and come home. Don't try to rush into anything. Make sure you keep in mind that recovery is a marathon not a sprint. Love to you all, Aunt Kathy

Anonymous said...

I can help out at the house some on Thursday (after 8:15, done by 2:45) if it's okay for Tommie to come with me. Please let me know by phone - we are in the MBC directory.

Congrats on the arrival of Ian - I will continue to keep everyone else in my prayers.
Jennifer Belmont