Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Weekly Schedule

It looks like Shannan is ready to take some big steps in caring for the little ones. She has canceled overnights and has been tackling them on her own for a few days.

Breastfeeding continues to be slow but she's hoping that without dialysis her supply will increase. We can all be praying for that.

With the lack of sleep overnights bring, she is needing help during the afternoon hours of the day. So far this week has filled up, except for Wednesday. If you are interested in helping Wednesday afternoon, just let me know (theahls@gmail.com) and we can see what Shannan needs.

Thanks for all the prayer support, in home care and financial donations. It is all very much appreciated.

Dinner's this week:
Tuesday
Karin S.
Thursday
Horvath family
Saturday
Liesl C.


Any Questions? Just send me an e-mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here via Teresa H.'s blog. I'm her sister in law. ;-)

I've been reading up on you guys and wanted to pass along a breastfeeding tip to help with milk production. Fenugreek in the liquid form would help produce more milk in about 24hrs if taken correctly. I used it for my last two babies when my milk production was low. You can find it at a local health food store or pharmacy. Hope that helps!

Brandy Hawkins
www.bransblahg.wordpress.com (if she has any questions about it.)

Anonymous said...

also, you don't need to publish my comment.... you can just pass it along to Shannan. Thanks!