Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday a.m. Update

Shannan is not improving. Her kidney function is down to 8%, she has high potassium, high blood pressure, and other high levels which are not good. They will be performing some medical procedures today to alleviate the stress.

Overnight Baby Duty is filling up! Praise God and Bless you all.
10 p.m. - 7 a.m.
Tuesday night - Steffani D.
Wednesday night - Havilah H.
Thursday night - Holly E.

Friday night open (if you are able) This would be a break for Kim

If you are visiting Shannan and worried she will be sleeping or in testing, feel free to call ahead.

Please check the babies r us registry. We are now purchasing bottles and formula for bottle feeding. Feel free to contribute as you are able.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate
this is just fyi...But I may be switching schedules with hannah tomorrow. she can play mom for me...she's sounding a bit congested tonight and I really don' t want her to spread any germs. We will make the call for sure in the morning...but I am totally ok with switching. She'll just do the ortho appt with Paul. But Either way, one of uswill be there.
Thanks so much for listening to my concerns yesterday...you.re a great friend for Shannan and all those involved!!

Lillian

Anonymous said...

Kate, I am available to work the friday night baby shift if it is still needed. I also am not working tomorrow so if any help is needed please let me know. I'm not sure what to do after leaving this post so please call or email me so i know whats needed. Thank you for all you are doing for their family.
Mandy
503-490-1593
aka-rae@juno.com